- Submitted papers must consider: 1.- Abstract, 2.- Introduction, 3.- Development of the research, 4.- Conclusions, and 5.- References
- The format of papers follows Springer proceedings for conferences, available in: https://www.springer.com/gp/authors-editors/conference-proceedings/conference-proceedings-guidelines .
- Title of the paper (should be precise and short.) Use capital letters.
- Name of authors, their institutions, mailing address, and electronic mail of the correspondent author.
- Abstract of the article in no more than 500 words.
- Keywords: up to 6 keywords
- Paper length: 6 pages max (without the references). The file size should not exceed 5 MiB.
- Authors can choose to write their papers in Spanish, Portuguese or English.
Oral presentations should strictly comply with the content of the corresponding paper. The duration of the presentation will be determined before the event. Speakers must be registered in the conference, just like any other attendee. Proposals may be presented preferentially in English but also in Portuguese or Spanish.
RECEPTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF PAPERS
Reception of abstracts and articles will be made by the ICPR-AMERICAS 2022 Program Committee. Abstracts should be submitted to the conference submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icpramericas2022 .
Accepted papers will be published in the ICPR AMERICAS 2022 conference proceedings, available online after the event. In addition, it will be published in a book containing the best papers of the conference.
Selected articles will be invited to be extended for journal submission (fast-track). The papers will be double-blind refereed after the conference, and accepted papers will be printed in special or regular issues of relevant journals (soon more details).
TOPICS OF INTEREST
The conference theme for the 11TH International Conference on Production Research –Americas 2022 (ICPR AMERICAS 2022) is Sustainable Operations and Digitalization in SMEs in a Post-Pandemic Era: Challenges and Opportunities. However, a broad range of topics is included, such as:
1. Supply Chain Management;
2. Healthcare Systems;
3. Efficiency and Sustainability;
4. Environmental and Social Issues;
5. Resource Management;
6. Management and Service Engineering;
7. Green Manufacturing;
8. Cleaner Production;
9. Energy Management;
10. Smart Cities;
12. Inventory Management;
13. Lean Manufacturing;
14. Production Networks;
15. Production Technology;
16. Quality and Standards;
17. Maintenance and Reliability;
18. Innovation Clusters;
19. Decision-making process;
20. Operations Research;
21. International Production;
22. Work Design and Ergonomics;
23. Automation and Manufacturing;
24. Advanced Manufacturing and Automation;
25. Production and Manufacturing Processes;
26. Assembly Line Technologies;
27. Concurrent and Collaborative Engineering;
28. Technology and Innovation Management;
29. Virtual Engineering;
30. Cyber-Physical Production Systems;
31. Digital Twins;
32. Industry 4.0;
33. Smart Manufacturing;
34. Engineering Education.